- The SeNSS student handbook contains all the essential information that you need during your time with us. It contains information about our policies and how to reply, signposts to our policies, rules, and regulations, and provides valuable contact information and interactive resources so that you can make the most of your Studentship.
You’ll be given a copy at the Winter Induction, and you can download an online version here.
- [Link to Research Fish and explanation of what students should do with it - Felicity]
- We encourage all of our students to register with the National Centre for Research Methods, and take a look at the resources for postgraduate students that the ESRC has to offer.
- Visit the National Centre for Research Methods site here
- Visit the ESRC Resources for Postgraduate Students here